Friday, January 4, 2013

The Best Foam Roller BENEFITS Revealed! Even get rid of Cellulite and Sleep Better

Former Chronic Pain warrior discovers foam roller benefits!  


Janet Anderson has discovered 3 important things that everyone looking a for a foam roller should know.   In the next few moments, you will learn the most important benefits discovered to a pain free life.

When considering different types of rollers, it is very important that you look for a roller that will simulate the touch of a a hands-on-massage.  Using a soft foam rollers makes your body feel just as good as when you walk out from a massage. It's not as luxurious but it's very affordable and does the trick.  Your body is relaxed, your nervous system is calm and the knots and tightness are released.  The reason I love my soft foam roller is because I am finally being kind and gentle with my body.  Unlike the hard foam roller, soft foam rollers won't inflict pain on the body and you can apply more or less pressure on an area that is tender and sore without firing up your nervous system.   By applying gentle pressure, the tight or contracted sore area are released and loosened.  The stress that builds up in your body each day, if not released, turns into chronic pain so it is very important  to loosen it up and get the connective tissues hydrated.   Rolling on a foam roller helps to reduce stuck fascia buildup, and tight fascia is the stuff that makes us stiff.  It's easy to get to the areas that are stiff by rolling daily on a foam roller as it let's you get in the exact area.  It's not painful so you can move slowly and relax into the roller. Rolling on a foam roller not only speed the repair process and reduces soreness but also improves range of motion, reports a study in the Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research.
Also it's very important to drink a glass of water before and after you roll on the roller to hydrate your body and connective tissues (fascia). Just  as they suggest after you have a massage, your body needs water to benefit for the massage and roller.

The second benefit of rolling on foam roller is it helps you sleep better.  An example of this is, each night before going to bed, I roll away the days stresses by gently giving myself a massage. No one know where I hurt and need to relax more than I do.  Each night, I spend 10-15 minutes with soothing music on, gently rolling out my body and then I lay vertically on the foam roller to align my spine and open my chest.   It's very relaxing and meditative.  I'm amazed at the crackle and pops I feel and hear from the days wear and tear of making things happen.  It's very important to breathe through each movement slowly and allow yourself to relax and open.  It's like ironing out all the stress and strains of the day.  When I get into bed, I'm well aligned and have noticed that I sleep much better.

An added bonus of rolling is it helps get rid of cellulite.   Yes, it helps get rid of cellulite.  One of the many benefits and actually a surprising benefit is rolling breaks down cellulite by stimulating collagen.  I have personally witnessed this.  I had cellulite on the back of my legs, hips and glutes and now the texture of my skin is much improved.  Foam rolling brings blood supply and drainage to the connective tissues and surprisingly has rolled the ripples away.  I can honestly say that I notice my skin is much firmer on the areas that I roll on.  Some people say, you can never get rid of cellulite but I'm positive if you spend time rolling on the roller say 5 times a week for 20 minutes, on the areas that have more loose skin you will notice a difference in the texture of your skin.  You can even roll you upper arms, triceps and they will firm up.

Finally, anyone who is looking for a foam roller needs to pay attention to these benefits as they will change your health and make your life more joyful.  As a reminder, the roller should be a high density soft foam rollers that allow you to be gentle with your body while rolling away all the pains and stresses that are stuck in your fascia and connective tissues.  Before you go to bed it's really great to use the soft foam roller to align your body and roll out the stresses of the day and a surprising and very welcome result is it gets rid of CELLULITE!

To get the recommended soft foam rollers, click here:
OPTPbluemarble
OPTPpinkmarble
MELTmethodroller
MELTmethodBook

To learn more about foam roller benefits, check out this video on YouTube.







1 comment:

  1. Getting in regular work outs is essential to be fit and healthy but it is highly important that you invest in the right apparels that help you with the increased performance. I have certain brands for my yoga clothing. The Legging and hoods from Alo yoga are best for winter season.

    ReplyDelete